Terms and Conditions
IGI General Insurance Limited (“IGI General”) maintains this website to provide internet users with general information about the company and its available services. By accessing the content available on this site, the user accepts that:
- IGI General makes its best effort to ensure that the information provided is update and accurate. However, IGI General cannot guarantee the accuracy of such information, nor can it guarantee that such information is always up to date.
- IGI General does not accept any liability of any kind for any loss caused by negligence or otherwise. This includes, without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss that arises from information that it has made available on these pages. It also includes actions, transactions or omissions that result from such losses.
- If in doubt, users should not act on this information without seeking professional advice.
- Unless otherwise noted, the contents of this site are subject to intellectual property rights which vest with IGI General and may not be used in web pages, electronic, written publications or any other media without the express permission of IGI General.
- All information about the products and services is subject to change without notice.
- Calculations made on the website are illustrative and serve as a guideline only, and are subject to confirmation by IGI General. The Company does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any calculations.
- IGI General Insurance will not exchange, sell or pass on your personal particulars to any other entity outside of the IGI Group or their assigns for their use in marketing or solicitation.